Terms and Conditions
BY PLACING AN ORDER ONLINE WITH SLICES YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE CONDITIONS THAT APPEAR BELOW
Welcome to our Terms and Conditions
Information About Us
Our trading name is Slices Catering Services LLC, we are a registered catering company with the appropriate licenses to provide a variety of catering services, you can find out more about us at http://slices.ae.
Pricing and Payment
Our pricing will be clearly explained and displayed throughout the online order process. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the pricing, occasionally it can occur that some information provided may be out of date or incorrect, if this happens our team will work with you to get this matter resolved.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed).
Limitations and Liabilities
- Nothing in these terms will limit or exclude the liability of a party which may be caused from negligence
- We will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from any series of events that are beyond our reasonable control
- We will not be liable to a customer in respect of any business losses, such as loss or damage of profit, income, revenue, commercial opportunities or goodwill
- Food Allergy Disclaimer - Slices makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies / intolerances
Other Important Terms
- These terms are between the customer and Slices, although we may assign or subcontract our obligations in order to fulfil your requirements
- Please note that these terms are governed under UAE Law
Communication Between Us
- When we refer to ‘in writing’ in these terms, this will include e-mail
- If you wish to contact us in writing you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we need to contact you we will do so by the telephone number/s provided by you or by the email you submitted when the initial contact was made
- If you have any objection to receiving emails from Slices regarding any services we may offer, please send us an email confirming you wish to be removed from our mailing list
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Any customer using the website who are a minor / under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.