Welcome to our Terms and Conditions
To avoid any misunderstanding please read these terms of business carefully. These terms relate to the meals
shall also apply.
Information About Us
Our trading name is Slices Catering Services LLC, we are a registered catering company with the appropriate
licenses to provide a variety of catering services, you can find out more about us at
Pricing and Payment
Our pricing will be clearly explained and displayed throughout the online order process. Whilst every care
been taken to ensure the accuracy of the pricing, occasionally it can occur that some information provided may
out of date or incorrect, if this happens our team will work with you to get this matter resolved.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency agreed).
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of
receipt of payment.
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be
stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and
identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’.
- ‘’Slices will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to
the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections
be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
Classroom/Teachers' Meal Delivery Policy
Meal will be carefully packed in a recyclable box right at the school canteen, and delivered to the classroom
a temperature controlled container to keep it warm.
REFUND POLICY Subject to reviewing the case (An AED 20 administrative fee will be applied when a refund is
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on
issuing bank of the credit card.
No cancellation will be allowed after payment is done. For Refunds, please refer to our refund policy.
Limitations and Liabilities
- Nothing in these terms will limit or exclude the liability of a party which may be
- We will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from any series of events that
are beyond our reasonable control
- We will not be liable to a customer in respect of any business losses, such as loss or
damage of profit, income, revenue, commercial opportunities or goodwill
- Food Allergy Disclaimer - Slices makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may
cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies / intolerances
Every effort is made to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies. In addition, we
will remove dishes with possible allergen-containing ingredients based on a customer instructions and advice;
however, there is always a small risk of contamination or an error in packing the food.
Other Important Terms
- We will treat all your personal information that we collect with your order in
- These terms are between the customer and Slices, although we may assign or subcontract
our obligations in order to fulfil your requirements
- Please note that these terms are governed under UAE Law
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing
is the local law.
- “We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries”.
- “User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account”.
Communication Between Us
- When we refer to ‘in writing’ in these terms, this will include e-mail
- If you wish to contact us in writing you can do so by emailing us at
- If we need to contact you we will do so by the telephone number/s provided by you or by
the email you submitted when the initial contact was made
- If you have any objection to receiving emails from Slices regarding any services we may
offer, please send us an email confirming you wish to be removed from our mailing list
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies
Any customer using the website who are a minor / under the age of 18 shall not
register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.